Skip to content
- My brother and I went to Fairway and got some sandwich stuff… salami, cheese, chips and guacamole to bring back to Paul’s workplace.
- It was hot on the balcony.
- Every so often, I’d borrow someone’s glasses to see the moon’s progress.
- The pinhole trashbag/box contraption worked very well.
- When the sun was more obscured, the temperature changed.
- However, that could have been the clouds.
- During our maximum eclipse coverage, my brother pulled up a video taken in the path of the total eclipse.
- After watching it, Paul said something like, “We’re really living in the moment.”
- What happened to all the alien tourists, Iain M. Banks?
error: Content is protected !!