Skip to content
- Jules Tavernier was a Hudson River School artist who moved to Hawaii.
- That artistic movement played up nature’s drama like no other. Maybe Turner. Maybe. I’m partial to my first love, though.
- Speaking of intense, just imagine the plein air set up like for this scene.
- In terms of curating, I really love that the San Diego Museum of Art paints their walls grey. White walls hurt my eyes.
- The next few weeks will feel like this volcano scene.
- It also reminds me of my favorite Charles Bukowski quote (also the title of one of his poetry collections): “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.”
- I know that lava and fire are not the same thing, but they occupy the same space in my brain for reddish hot things.
- Hearts belong in that category, too.
- I think I’m in a mood.
error: Content is protected !!